Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

These are supposed to be a knock off of the Red Lobster ones.  It's been so long since I've been to that restaurant that I don't know if they're the same, but they are good.  Super quick and easy.

1 c flour
1 T sugar
2 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
1 t garlic salt
1/4 c cold butter, cubed
1 c grated cheddar cheese
1/2 c  milk

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.  Add in butter and cut in until crumbly.  Add in cheese and milk, mixing until it is all wet.  Spoon into a greased mini cupcake pan.  Should make 22-24, depending on how full you make them.  Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 mins, or until sides start to turn golden.  Let cool in pan 3-5 mins.  Serve warm.

Note:  I am sure there is a way to make them in regular cupcake pans - probably adjusting the cooking time to around 15-20 mins (guess), but I like them little so I haven't tried it that way.